For 40 years, Ivegor Multi Putty has been, and still is, a valuable and reliable aid when carrying out repairs and maintenance and solving problems. It is used in industry, on ships, for installation work and in construction, but you can also use it for repairs in your home.
Ivegor Multi Putty is an interesting product due to its wide range of possible applications; it can be used on or between almost any kind of material, such as iron, light metals, wood, PVC, glass, etc. Rather exceptional is its applicability in both fresh and saltwater. Ivegor MP is the ideal replacement for many similar products that are often only usable on one kind of material.
Who are using Ivegor Multi Putty:
- Plumbers & Fitters
- Dredging & Marine contrators
Ivegor Multi Putty is characterized by an excellent level of fixation and resistance. It is not affected by solvents, fats, and corrosive substances. The product is extremely easy to prepare and apply.
Together, the yellow and blue components form a green substance. This makes it easy to check whether Ivegor MP is ready for application. After hardening, it can be sanded and painted.
What can you use Ivegor Multi Putty for:
- Leaks in ships and Yachts
- Cracks and fissures in pipes and plumbing
- Leaks in swimming pools, basements and foundations
- Cracked engine blocks
- Broken exhausts (Ivegor Multi Putty can withstand temperatures up to approx. 200°C)
- Damaged concrete structures leaks in fuel and chemical tanks and pipes
- Coating pipes and steel structures construction
- Gutter repairs
- Sealing couplings
Examples of applications of Ivegor Multi Putty:
- Large leaks can be closed by placing plates in front of the leak and plugging them with Ivegor Multi Putty. Follow the pressure direction as much as possible.
- Cracks in engine blocks or plates can be repaired by drilling a hole at both ends of the crack, grinding the crack open slightly and then filling the drill holes and the cut crack.
- Plumbers and installers use it when working is a humid environment where soldering is not possible.
- All kinds of small repairs on board sea, inland and fishing vessels.
- With a set on board, you can repair small defects, so that downtime is prevented.
- Coating scaffolding. Divers apply it, pre-treating the scaffolding posts up to 1 meter below the lowest tide level and 1 meter above the highest level, after which Ivegor Multi Putty is applied. This prevents corrosion.
- In harbours, repairs can be carried out on concrete quays and jetties, where the concrete shows defects due to the action of salt water.
- Divers are 'heavy' users, for the many underwater activities, such as sealing leaks, coating structures, etc.
- Coating the inside of pump housings.
These are just a few examples of the many uses of Ivegor Multi Putty. Undoubtedly, Ivegor Multi Putty is also a solution for you as a professional user or do-it-yourselfer in many (emergency) situations.
Would you like to receive our brochure for more information? Please contact us.