Multi Putty -
For 40 years, Ivegor MP has been, and still
is, a valuable and reliable aid when carrying out repairs
and maintenance and solving problems. It is used in industry, on
ships, for installation work and in construction.
Ivegor MP is an interesting product due to its wide range of possible
applications; it can be used on or between almost any kind of material,
such as iron, light metals, wood, PVC, glass, etc. Rather exceptional
is its applicability in both fresh and saltwater. Ivegor MP is the
ideal replacement for many similar products that are often only usable
on one kind of material.
Ivegor MP is characterised by an excellent level of fixation and resistance.
It is not affected by solvents, fats and corrosive substances. The
product is extremely easy to prepare and apply.
Together, the yellow and blue components form
a green substance. This makes it easy to check whether Ivegor
MP is ready for application. After hardening, it can be
sanded and painted.
Users of Ivegor MP are:
· (Civil) Contractors
· Dredging and Marine Contractors
· Shipping Companies
· Plumbers and fitters
· Marina Companies
· Water sports enthusiasts
Ivegor Multi Putty is made in Spain. It is used on all ships of the
Spanish Navy and on almost all Spanish fishing boats for repairs, maintenance
and the speedy and adequate solution of problems. The large Dutch salvage
companies, who usually just refer to it as Putty-Putty, use it all
over the world. They use it to carry out their activities, which are
often unusual and mostly take place under circumstances that are far
from ideal. Dutch shipping companies are also becoming more and more
convinced of the high value that Ivegor Multi Putty has for them.
Ivegor MP can be used to repair
- leakages in ships and yachts
- splits and cracks in pipes and sanitary fittings
- leakages in swimming pools, cellars and foundations
- cracked engine blocks
- broken exhaust pipes (Ivegor MP is heat-resistant up to about
- damaged concrete structures
- leakages in fuel and chemical product tanks and pipes
- coating of pipes and steel structures
- repairing gutters
- sealing couplings
- Examples of Ivegor MP applications:
· Large leakages can be stopped by placing sheets over the leakage
and sealing these with Ivegor Multi Putty, following the direction
of pressure as much as possible.
· Cracks in engine blocks or sheets can be repaired by drilling
a hole at both ends of the crack, slightly cutting open the
crack and, afterwards, filling up the drill holes and the opened crack.
· Plumbers and fitters use it when working in a damp environment,
where they cannot solder.
· All sorts of small repairs aboard sea ships, inland shipping
vessels and fishing boats. You can repair small defects with
a set on board, in order to prevent production loss.
· The coating of landings. Divers apply the Ivegor MP, after pretreating
the poles up to one metre below the lowest tide level and up
to one metre above the highest tide level. This prevents corrosion.
· In harbours, repairs can be carried out on concrete quays and
landings that show defects due to the influence of saltwater.
· Divers are ‘heavy’ users, due to the large number
of underwater work they carry out, such as leakage stopping,
construction coating, etc.
· The coating of pump casing interiors.
These are only a few examples of the many ways
in which Ivegor MP can be used. Undoubtedly, Ivegor Multi Putty can
be a solution for you as a professional user or DIY enthusiast in
many (emergency) situations.
Bureau Veritas blz. 1 (.pdf)
Bureau Veritas blz. 2 (.pdf)